The Proper News

Want a laugh? Look in here... it's guaranteed.
Atheo
Spectre
Spectre

Re: The Proper News

Post by Atheo » December 13th 2013 - 7:39 pm

Come on... who doesn't think that's funny? If you're not gay then you don't have any reason to be offended and if you're gay I bet you're laughing at it? It makes more fun of gay bashers than of gay people doesn't it? Taking it off the market is a blow to gay people (not in a sexual way) and a win for the i-can-tell-you-what-to-do-with-your-life people, because this product would have made them a laughing stock.

Where do I submit an application to register a new sickness? It's called Freedom Impaired Syndrome and the symptoms are telling other people what to do with their life and being offended on other peoples behalf. The cure is pointing and laughing.

carpe
The Sharing Sith
The Sharing Sith
P2P Clients: eMule (v0.4?)
Location: Take a left at the bathroom, 3 doors down and another left...or was that a right...Is that my Beer?

Re: The Proper News

Post by carpe » October 1st 2015 - 9:56 pm

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2015/09/29/Police-Dog-rescued-after-driving-owners-pickup-into-lake/2551443551495/?spt=sec&or=on wrote:ELLSWORTH, Maine, Sept. 29 (UPI) -- Police in Maine said a small dog was to blame for driving its owners pickup truck into a lake by knocking the vehicle out of gear.

The Ellsworth Police Department said the Yorkie's owner had been walking the dog around Branch Lake Saturday afternoon and he put the canine back into his pickup truck while it was idling.

Lt. Harold Page told the Ellsworth American the dog "knocked the truck out of gear and it rolled down the parking lot into the lake."

The Ellsworth Police Department said in a Facebook post the dog was rescued from the submerged pickup by a woman who is a friend of the owner.

"The truck was fully submerged and without the quick response of the family friend the man would have lost his companion. She is a hero in my book," the post said.

Police said the pickup was fished out of the lake by a towing crew, but the vehicle was considered a total loss.

Return to “Fun Stuff”