Do you know a lot about eMule? Then please Input:

For General eDonkey/eMule and eD2k Network Support and Discussion. Also including Client Updates and Modifications.

Moderators: ^Rogue^, Admins

Buzzholmes
Phantom VIP
Phantom VIP

Re: Do you know a lot about eMule? Then please Input:

Post by Buzzholmes » May 30th 2008 - 9:02 am

i took a look at my cue and i realized that many of these users are coming from a site a c/p does who never shares or gives credit and i hate tbh so i installed modded mule and used the feature to ban these peeps in my mule. That makes it easier to share less people demanding my BW :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
THANKS BAF

Sons_Of_Liberty
Menace II Society
Menace II Society
Location: In a long, prolonged, derangement of the senses in order to obtain the unknown

Post by Sons_Of_Liberty » May 30th 2008 - 9:24 am

But, if they actually share it, then you share ratio goes way, way down.....
When the legends die, the dreams end; there is no more greatness.
When will the world learn that a million men are of no importance compared with one man?

Buzzholmes
Phantom VIP
Phantom VIP

Post by Buzzholmes » May 30th 2008 - 9:27 am

they'll still get it, but they'll have to wait for it to spread and they won't see me as full source so that idiot c/p will get complaints :lol1:
THANKS BAF

BlueDove

Post by BlueDove » January 22nd 2013 - 11:12 am

Thanx-4-Shr'n wrote:
I would guess you have posted a release on a site that a lot of the users are using "nick-thief" mods, see it quite a bit on one site I mod. As for one seeing a full source and the other not, could be a few reasons, a mod using anti nick thief, obfuscation connections only etc or simply that the client is unknown or banned from one or the other.
Just guessing :embarrased:

"Totally off topic but what pisses me off more than nick-thief is where a new file has been released with only one source and perhaps 6 others trying to get that file but these six have their queues full so the releaser ends up having to upload the same chuck to everyone. These six have no clue how to share effectively and I would love to see their ratios, again from the site previously mentioned." Rant over, sorry 'bout that :doh:
Morph XT has a feature that hides all the shared chunks , it will only offer you the chunks that have not been seeded . Also when i do a release and / or support an older release , i am always trying to promote exchange between clients ; if they can't share among themselves , they are out of luck . The releaser's job is to spread the chunks around .....
i normally use 3 mules to do a release ---> Xtreme Mod set to "Power Relase" to kick start things . Then my Morph XT will take over set to SON (Share Only the Needed piece) , and i will visit from time to time with a 3rd mule which is downloading the file(s) i 'm releasing . That sleeper is to spy on the client , just to know who is sharing the chunks . Even so Morph XT has built in feature to reward those who share selected file(s) , i like to know first hand who is moving the chunks . Those become the clients i target with large download slots.

Buzzholmes
Phantom VIP
Phantom VIP

Post by Buzzholmes » January 23rd 2013 - 8:19 pm

wow this is old lol
THANKS BAF

hrmwrm

Post by hrmwrm » January 24th 2013 - 4:34 am

Buzzholmes wrote:wow this is old lol
yes. he's been enlightening others on a few old dredged up threads.

dairyboy
Phantom
Phantom

Post by dairyboy » January 24th 2013 - 7:54 pm

:lol1: :jrc:

Return to “eD2k Support and Discussion”