Donald Trump For President??

A place to relax. General discussions go here.

Would you vote for Donald Trump for President of the USA

Yes
25%
No
62%
Voting is pointless
13%

Total votes: 63

hrmwrm

Re: Donald Trump For President??

Post by hrmwrm » August 16th 2017 - 8:37 am

now his fomenting of the scum of white society. he's running for a constitutional removal.
you look at him. he just keeps doing outrageous things, trying to set him self up as poor fuckin trump who got removed if they do it as well.
he's gonna play the martyr for the alt right. and his supporters are just gonna suck it in and riot when he is removed.

you look who he's playing up to. if you still support him, then you are subhuman.
everytime he opens his mouth he loses support. where he's headed to as of today could have congress even removing him as unfit if enough are finally pushed to a last straw. after his attacks on republicans enough may turn on him after the recess.
we'll see come fall session.
alot are coming out against him in the last 2 days.
who trump is standing for as far as law enforcement goes, are domestic terrorist organizations. think about that.
he is giving license to domestic terrorists. I'm sure congress could do something about that.

dcyel
Le Freak
Le Freak
P2P Clients: eMule ZZUL

Post by dcyel » August 16th 2017 - 9:28 pm

This how you see him in your personal perception m8.

He was right when he condemned all violence as if the violence of the alt left isn't as bad as the one of the alt right and personally I strongly disapprove the removal of Robert E.Lee's statue.
The man was a gifted career officer who doubted which side he would choose when the war started.He choose the side of his own regional folks in the end and was a war hero after all just like Erwin Rommel was in WW I and WW II.
And if you think that Lincoln abolished slavery out of moral grounds you're dreaming.It was a political decision to get the support from other countries.
Man, you are being played into a unreal reality by the msm and Facebook, Google, and others who are thriving you into a Orwellian reality: the ministry of truth.
Here is something to read and I hope that you wake up:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/mainstream ... me/5604194

carpe
The Sharing Sith
The Sharing Sith
P2P Clients: eMule (v0.4?)
Location: Take a left at the bathroom, 3 doors down and another left...or was that a right...Is that my Beer?

Post by carpe » August 16th 2017 - 10:17 pm

dcyel wrote:
August 15th 2017 - 11:03 pm
Precisely what im thinking carpe. All those allegations will turn out to nothing, a bursting bubble in the end.

He might win a second term but not if the Dems finally come to their senses, clean ship, and put Sanders against him.
sanders doesnt have the support in the party.....ideas are to radical. What they should do is what the liberals did in canada, run a YOUNG contender. The ol boys club is dying, people are sick of it

dcyel
Le Freak
Le Freak

Post by dcyel » August 16th 2017 - 10:31 pm

Sanders had the support of the voters and that is why the party leaders rigged the DNC.

Many republicans would have voted for him too as left and right between the two major parties are very grayed out as the left wing republicans are more positioning themselves on the left as the right wing democrats do.

hrmwrm

Post by hrmwrm » August 17th 2017 - 9:49 am

He was right when he condemned all violence as if the violence of the alt left isn't as bad as the one of the alt right and personally I strongly disapprove the removal of Robert E.Lee's statue.
sorry. but you're a nazi sympathizer ands a racist. you can't equate a group going to defend their city from a bunch of scum as the same as the scum who showed up looking for trouble with torches and chanting "jews will not replace us" .
your the lowest and i refuse to carry on further with you dcyel. go join your torch buddies.

as for the south, there never should have been any national statues of the confederacy. they were a treasonous group who fought AGAINST the united states to keep slavery and white power. it's a black mark on the usa as strong as hitlers is on germany. or apatrtheid on south africa.

you better read the usa declaration of rights and the constitution. in it are the words ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. this is the reason for the fall of slavery. putting up statues just kept the racist ideal going.
goodbye dcyel.
like trump, all his money, and just can't buy a clue.

hrmwrm

Post by hrmwrm » August 17th 2017 - 9:50 am

carpe wrote:
August 16th 2017 - 10:17 pm
dcyel wrote:
August 15th 2017 - 11:03 pm
Precisely what im thinking carpe. All those allegations will turn out to nothing, a bursting bubble in the end.

He might win a second term but not if the Dems finally come to their senses, clean ship, and put Sanders against him.
sanders doesnt have the support in the party.....ideas are to radical. What they should do is what the liberals did in canada, run a YOUNG contender. The ol boys club is dying, people are sick of it
elizabeth warren will come to the fore in the next election i hope. she'll take the nomination if she runs. :cheers:

dcyel
Le Freak
Le Freak

Post by dcyel » August 17th 2017 - 8:51 pm

You shouldn't insult me m8 as I do not use the same language you do :no:

I am no fascist nor a white supremacist and im feeling deeply insulted !

You are turning the facts around.Nothing would have happened if the alt left wasn't showing up in force to demonstrate as if all those folks came from Charlotte.
I do not support the alt right but I do not support the censoring of the internet also.Everybody has a right to be heard and if its insulting one has to live with it.Nothing would have happened if some lunatic fanatics didn't decide to remove the statue of a honest man.Oh, someone fighting for the loosing side cannot be honest and decent in your eyes isn't it ?

And I do know what is written into the US constitution and its one of the finest in the whole world, thanks to the free masons but...

Politicians are weakening it by voting circumventing laws since decades and the governments simply ignore it sometimes.

Your stance on the abolishment of slavery is what you were told in school but the reality can be very different m8.The victor writes the history and you seem to forget that fact as it was a political decision to further weaken the South by taking away foreign support and hoping for a slave insurrection.
If you want proof, just read what happened to Afro Americans after the secession war.Not much change and the so called North did nothing to improve their condition for over 40 years afterwards.Laws were voted but never applied until the fifties and there were folks like Martin Luther King and MalcolmX needed before the USA opened its eyes.

And for Trump: no matter what he says it will always be criticised even when he's right on top of things.

carpe
The Sharing Sith
The Sharing Sith
Location: Take a left at the bathroom, 3 doors down and another left...or was that a right...Is that my Beer?

Post by carpe » August 17th 2017 - 9:13 pm

but you're a nazi sympathizer ands a racist. you can't equate a group going to defend their city from a bunch of scum as the same as the scum who showed up looking for trouble with torches and chanting "jews will not replace us" .
your the lowest and i refuse to carry on further with you dcyel. go join your torch buddies.
ummm yes you can lol, violence is violence. Just check out the democratic rallies against trump.

Its called free speech. you dont have to like it and im no racist but ill fight for a bigot to speak his mind.

carpe
The Sharing Sith
The Sharing Sith

Post by carpe » August 17th 2017 - 9:15 pm

DC also speaks the truth about slavery...thats exactly what happened. Why are the democratic liberals always the first to resort to name calling and violence?

hrmwrm

Post by hrmwrm » August 18th 2017 - 9:21 am

ummm yes you can lol, violence is violence.
hilarious equivalence.
it just is. :lol1:
we already determined your a racist. :hippy:
i expected the same from you. :hippy:

doesn't matter. as i said before, when felix saters name starts being mentioned, then they're after the money.
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/longtim ... on-report/
the final bell has tolled.

carpe
The Sharing Sith
The Sharing Sith

Post by carpe » August 18th 2017 - 6:51 pm

im no racist lol. call me that one more time and you can pack your bags and get the intercourse out. ahh intercourse it. youve called 2 admins a racist. you can just intercourse off right now.

Geths
Spectre
Spectre
P2P Clients: eMule

Post by Geths » August 27th 2017 - 3:52 am

Donal trump bringing folks together via diverse politics........
----------------------------------------
DONT FEED THE SQUIRRELS

Return to “The Tavern”