Donald Trump For President??

A place to relax. General discussions go here.

Would you vote for Donald Trump for President of the USA

Yes
26%
No
61%
Voting is pointless
13%

Total votes: 61

dcyel
Le Freak
Le Freak
P2P Clients: eMule ZZUL

Re: Donald Trump For President??

Post by dcyel » July 31st 2017 - 8:31 pm

So where is the hard evidence of the alleged Russian meddling?

I am still waiting...

Putin maybe a autocrat but he certainly isn't a enemy of Europe, the USA made him a enemy, and yes I said made him and pictured him this way.
The US congress is doing the bidding of their congressmen electoral funders, like Lockheed Martin, Raethon, and others who have much to loose if there isn't a ( invented) enemy or a war somewhere.
And let Russia now be the nation which resist to the so called self imposed US world supremacy..

I do not see any evidence about a Russian thread to Europe in your former post...
It was NATO moving up to the Russian borders, igniting massive war games near the Russian borders, starting to fly patrols with shut down transponders above the Baltic and near Kaliningrad and it was NATO that cried murder when the Russians started to do the same afterwards.

I am not defending Putin.I am fed up with the many US lies and propaganda fed to the masses by all kinds of means

You do not know who mostly funds the grids in Europe.Its only partly done by the use of private funds and mostly by the governments.Private investors are scarce and only interested if there is a guaranteed benefit and this already makes the energy bills skyrocketing.

hrmwrm

Post by hrmwrm » August 1st 2017 - 4:47 am

read the fuckin news. :lol1:
i've seen no evidence of your 10 percent of electricity delivered yet either. :lol1:
evidence is in some of the links i've posted. if you don't want to read them, well.
and i've seen NO EVIDENCE for anybody else hacking. couple conspiracy idiots have tried to throw a few out there, but they quickly disappear under investigation as it didn't happen.

read this and see if you can defend putin after it.
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/b ... 4ebb7675a6
(and if you don't like huff, here. http://www.npr.org/2017/07/28/539802914 ... ins-russia
he's a criminal, ripping off his country and his people. this is why trump fell in with putin, and trumps easy to fool. all through his campaign it's what he has stated. he wants to remove sanctions on russia. because it's what putin got him elected to do.
I am not defending Putin.I am fed up with the many US lies and propaganda fed to the masses by all kinds of means
you can't prove the russian hacking is lies. and you can't show or prove reasonably that anyone else did it.
it's well known what happened. most "news" sites during the election were set up to push fake and undermining news of hillary and the dnc.
amazing enough, if you go back, most of those sites no longer exist.
plus the hacking of the dnc, and the rnc, although nothing has been released YET about the rnc hack. maybe now that trump has been neutered about russia we'll see a few more things come out. russia will be the new leaker. :lol1:

putin did what he could to remove the magnitsky act. getting trump elected is the biggest thing. look at how trump doesn't want to sign the sanctions against russia now. one day he agrees, and the next he doesn't. according to american intelligence, there is no disputing that russia hacked the election. and if you want proof, just wait til trumps impeached.
or, you can watch that dutch documentary, and see for yourself. (it's what don jr even said his meeting was about. adopting russian children is about the magnitsky act. putin stopped the adoptions when the sanctions were set.)

i've given you lots of evidence, but you want to dismiss it. your's i dismiss because it's russian stories. if they werre at least euro stories from reliable people, i'd have a look.
i see NOTHING from russia that would hint at innocence. putins past is enough to question his integrity.
i'd believe charlie fuckin manson before i believe putin. :yikes: :hippy:

You do not know who mostly funds the grids in Europe.Its only partly done by the use of private funds and mostly by the governments.Private investors are scarce and only interested if there is a guaranteed benefit and this already makes the energy bills skyrocketing.
no, i don't know about funding. i do know quite a few are private companies throughout europe though. and THAT is what sent our prices skyrocketing here. i pay a low about 3.5 cents a kwh for power. but i pay usually TRIPLE my monthly useage for DELIVERY.
this is what PRIVATIZATION did. before i paid about 6-8 cents a kwh, and a small about $20 fee to keep my line connected.
my power was well under $100/mnth, whereas now it's well over $100. (at my work it went from about $300 to $1000. :yikes: )
thats just fuckin government sanctioned business greed that is. if we keep the conservatives out again, maybe we can get this back by installing CHEAP solar and wind to fuel this province. if not, I'll put solar in while there are susidies, and to hell with the grid.
i'd like to see it nationalized again.

hrmwrm

Post by hrmwrm » August 1st 2017 - 7:22 am

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... 6e70d02770
you especially seem to ignore what came out about that bad seed that doesn't fall far from the diseased oak.
the email to him said it's the russian government and we want to help your fathers campaign and we have something for you about hillary. and he admitted it and releasd the emails.
THERE is proof of collusion there. i don't know how you can mistake the words or the intention. but you continue to believe the russian lie.
sorry dcyel. evidence/proof is every where, but you choose to call it fake news like trump.

al gore was given dirt on bush IN AMERICA from an AMERICAN and gave it back and didn't use it, cause it's the right thing to do.
now someone is trying to justify a deal with the devil as something that's ethical.
seriously, where was anything junior did that was legal? or ethical and right?
and he was part of the campaign. whole freakin family was. including jared, who was there too.
but you'll deny it's evidence, along with jared setting up a back channel to russia through the russian embassy, BEFORE they were in the whitehouse.
so putin could tell his minions what to do.

and here, this is what an ignorant piece of crap he is as a human being.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/don ... mg00000009

READ 9. that lets you know how he thinks the president should work. just like putin, where full control is his. kill dissidents, kill opposition, kill reporters, screw the people, and give away the country to your friends. look who trump appointed to government positions. the people LEAST capable of running their offices.
nothing but a big giveaway to supporters. at least other presidents have put in QUALIFIED people for their positions. his campaign was DRAIN the swamp. not dam it up and add until it overflows.

dcyel
Le Freak
Le Freak

Post by dcyel » August 1st 2017 - 9:52 pm

I cannot prove what didn't happen, use some common sense.

Furthermore all of your links do not provide any evidence, just presumptions and a lot of make believe.
Putin was a former high officer of the directorate S of the KGB and this means he was amongst the elite of the elite so its only normal that he is making career in post Soviet Russia and outsmarts all US politicians.
He outsmarted Obama/Kerry and is now doing the same with Trump/Pence.
The latest sanctions are meaningless for Russia
and the law voted by congress strips Trump of a serious part of the presidential powers whilst the EU is turning against the USA because of this sanctions hitting on European businesses too.
Putin's reaction was: a meaningless law voted by a kindergarten!
He has now given up on the USA to negotiate on reasonable terms and all that will follow will be a hard line stand towards the USA.

The European electricity grid situation is way different from the Canadian one.Only Norway, Italy, Germany, and to a certain extent also The Netherlands have the needed energy reserves.All others depend on import which is mostly not available when needed.
Or one injects the needed funds into energy production and manages the resources well or the electric car will never have the break trough some want it to have and loose a lot of money they spent for boosting the product.

patrickmiami
Phantom VIP
Phantom VIP
P2P Clients: MorphXT

Post by patrickmiami » August 1st 2017 - 10:21 pm

:hippy: All i remember is a cheap guy looking for underage girls and coke... you can post anything, his mentality still the same...

hrmwrm

Post by hrmwrm » August 3rd 2017 - 9:05 am

I cannot prove what didn't happen, use some common sense.
then why be stupid and say i can't prove mine. you can't prove yours, and yours come from russian propaganda sites known for lyng and pushing russian causes.
my links have sources, and come from reputable sites. not fake news sites. and they haven't been removed from their news site either, unlike that seth rich story that unraveled real fast and fox had to remove. no ones been fired over that, yet at cnn when they had a bad story, they removed it and fired the people behind it.
shows who posts trust worthy news. now fox is being sued over the fake story. and that's one YOU tried to post as real. :lol1:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/reporter-say ... 07907.html

hacking happened. look at hillary's emails. there is no denying the hacking. and if the COMPLETE US INTEELIGENCE COMMUNITY says it was russia, without wavering anywhere, i have a tendency to believe it. trump and a few ignorant supporters are the only ones denying it. that makes a ratio of millions to 1. :lol1:

i should note, that DON JR'S EMAILS ARE REAL. they were RELEASED BY HIM. i don't need to prove that. it's already REAL. :lol1:
you can't dismiss that story as fake. the fact you do dismiss it speaks volumes about you. i could give you all truths and you'd dismiss it because your russian propaganda says different. :lol1: :lol1:
the email said, russian government, looking to collude, have hillary dirt. don't know how much more fuckin obvious you want it. :lol1: :lol1:
they say no collusion, yet every time you turn around, it's some story on meeting russian spies and nationals.
the lawyer was introduced as the CROWN PROSECUTOR of russia in the emails.

we're gonna have to agree to disagree. especially when you dismiss the obvious.
have a look at this one.
http://dashboard.securingdemocracy.org/ :yikes:

carpe
The Sharing Sith
The Sharing Sith
P2P Clients: eMule (v0.4?)
Location: Take a left at the bathroom, 3 doors down and another left...or was that a right...Is that my Beer?

Post by carpe » August 3rd 2017 - 4:11 pm

guys its all just mumbo jumbo. lets not pretend to know the full extent of american...nay....world wide corruption. politics is a world wide money game. Bottom line is trump is ignorant not evil. he will never be impeached and i'd still bet he gets a second term.

drcoolmor
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
P2P Clients: eMule
Azureus

Post by drcoolmor » August 3rd 2017 - 8:01 pm

on the light side....read this...it happened in NY.
viewtopic.php?f=78&t=6732&p=649032#p649032

dcyel
Le Freak
Le Freak

Post by dcyel » August 3rd 2017 - 8:36 pm

my links have sources, and come from reputable sites
:lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :laugh:

And off course you decide who is trusted and who's fake news based on some fake news web site the whole internet is hilariously laughing about its stupidity.

Clinton was hacked but if it were the Russians remain to be seen.Many are thinking it were some home grown hackers who sold the info to Wikileaks.

Its like carpe says:world politics are all about corruption and pocket filling and geo political influence to exploit other countries resources and in case of the USA a war more or less doesn't matter much.

carpe
The Sharing Sith
The Sharing Sith
P2P Clients: eMule (v0.4?)
Location: Take a left at the bathroom, 3 doors down and another left...or was that a right...Is that my Beer?

Post by carpe » August 3rd 2017 - 9:13 pm

the USA has been at war for over 200 years straight.....who are we kidding? Trumps no threat and has no real power. its always been the unelected pricks that run the show.

hrmwrm

Post by hrmwrm » August 4th 2017 - 7:34 am

well, mueller has now impanelled a grand jury to start looking. this was going to happen irrelevant of trump. flynn IS going to be under indictment sooner or later.it's why he wanted immunity to testify. there is no denying his role and links to foriegn governments.
also read a story where carter page, trumps early campaign person, has been under investigation as a foriegn agent since 2014.
these are the people who trump hooked his wagon to. that was what came out when the obama administration asked for a reveal of who the perpetrators were who were around trump to get incidental intel on him.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/mueller ... secutions/

and the first subpoenas go to. trump junior and the meeting friends. :lol1:
http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/03/politics/ ... index.html

and here is the testimony of bill browder, who is behind why the magnitsky act was created. it gives a reveal into the working of putins empire.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... ee/534864/

and a little story about the anniversary of the russian probe. it started a year ago believe it or not. well, for some in trumps campaign (carter page) it started some time before. :lol1:
http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/03/politics/ ... index.html

and about carter page.
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/former- ... 14-report/

so you can see why the investgation. all the people AROUND trump were under investigation. flynn, manafort, and carter page. his dealing with these people puts him in the middle of it. they have conversations of trump with these people too, because these guys phones were tapped. getting trump was incidental.
like i said, it's possible he is that ignorant enough to miss it all.
but it's hard to believe when your surrounded by crminals and money launderers that your not complicit. :cheers:
And off course you decide who is trusted and who's fake news based on some fake news web site the whole internet is
i don't decide, just point out errors in some stories. like you had it all figured with the seth rich story which has even evolved into a lawsuit over false quoting. a story even has trump involved in running the story on fox.
i haven't posted anything verified false yet.

not to continue pointing out the obvious, but the americans have already put it as russia that hacked. hillary's emails were released by both wiki and a russian government news site at the same time. it's why they are putting sanctions on russia.
they wouldn't do it without good confidence . congress has had closed sessions with intelligence and are aware of things not yet even publicly known.
even they don't doubt it.
the only thing in question about trump is was HE behind it in a planned campaign with russian interference.
essentially, it's now just finding out who is guilty of what. if anything. :cheers:
they already know russias part.

dcyel
Le Freak
Le Freak

Post by dcyel » August 4th 2017 - 9:02 pm

I do not deny that possibly some of Trump's staff were involved with the Russians in some way.

But then again the alleged hackers let some to obvious signs behind to link it at the Russians, something Russian hackers would never leave behind.
This is why I still think someone else did it and linked to Russia.
US intelligence made up some nasty lies in the past or do I have to remind you about the Iraqi weapons of mass destruction.
So why shouldn't they not bee lying now as all the capital functions are still populated with democrats?
Do I have to remind you that Mueller had some ties with the Clinton foundation in the past?
This makes me think he's not this impartial and trustable as the media picture him.

But then again im curious too about what or who will be indicted in the end.

Return to “The Tavern”