Donald Trump For President??

A place to relax. General discussions go here.

Would you vote for Donald Trump for President of the USA

Yes
26%
No
61%
Voting is pointless
13%

Total votes: 61

hrmwrm
I'm Banned
I'm Banned
P2P Clients: ZZR

Re: Donald Trump For President??

Post by hrmwrm » August 12th 2017 - 3:46 am

i'd almost believe you if you at least post a source for these stories you tell.

the whole grand jury is just a big facade. :lol1:
and may I remind you that electro magnetic launch systems do not have the needed capacity to launch the heaviest pay loaded aircraft yet.
yeah, I'm sure at the cost of an aircraft carrier they'd use something that wasn't up to the job. :lol1:`
trumps much smarter than someone who designed an aircraft carrier, or the guy who designed the launch system.
nothing complicated about it. it's just a linear motor. a very large power hungry linear motor. but that's what the large nuclear reactor on board is for. :lol1: (well, it's complicated in it's structure, but it's overall design is based on a simple linear motor. but it's similar to maglev technology, which has been around for awhile.)
what was that for anyways. in defense of trump? you need to go back to my last post and read about how nobody listens to what he says anymore. :lol1:
the military is not going to be revamping any ships or changing any designs anytime soon. nor removing trans people.

and you were wrong as to who was the worse for war. trump has said he's ready for nk and venezuela now. :lol1:
you gotta start listening to the evidence and stop believing the propaganda. :cheers:
"Not one man in a thousand has either strength of mind or goodness of heart to be an
atheist. I repeat it. Not one man in a thousand has either strength of mind or goodness of
heart to be an atheist."
--SAMUEL TAYLOR COLERIDGE.

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Steven Weinberg

dcyel
Le Freak
Le Freak
P2P Clients: eMule ZZUL

Post by dcyel » August 12th 2017 - 8:42 pm

The electro magnetic launch system still has its quirks and how powerful the reactor might be has nothing to do with the weight limit of the aircraft it has to launch.And its a way more costly solution than the conventional one.
I do not claim that all limitations will not be solved over time but its how it is nowadays.

Trump barks things he cannot make real.He and Kim are pretty much the same, much threatening while nothing happens.
The US is secretly talking with NK for months now whilst the two leaders are barking at each other.

I also strongly disapprove Trump's "solutions" for Venezuela.The US has no business over there as its meddling into the internal affairs of another country which isn't a thread to the USA.
And then the US is still mad about the so called Russian meddling into its elections.Think your folk desperately need some common sense as the only allegations about this so called Russian meddling originated from a shady security firm nobody trusted much for starters.

I only trust my common sense and no propaganda can influence me.I look for facts and proof and im not influenced by any publications or shady allegations like the msm are spouting on a daily basis.
And do not think the Russians are more successful, know their weak spots too.

The USA is always talking about bringing or restoring democracy but only does it when it soothes its own interests and influence.
No word about the oppressive Saudi regime, no word about the scandalous war in Yemen, no word about the open air jailed Palestinian people in Gaza, no word about the fascist Ukrainian government, and bringing democracy to Afghanistan...Good luck with that.

And now when the US lost its influence in the Philippines ISIS suddenly appears in force over there too....

hrmwrm
I'm Banned
I'm Banned

Post by hrmwrm » August 13th 2017 - 3:30 am

Think your folk desperately need some common sense as the only allegations about this so called Russian meddling originated from a shady security firm nobody trusted much for starters.
who's my folk? the russian thing started from what intelligence seen in activity going on through internet connections. and some started with who donald trump was gathering around him in the election. his campaign managers etc were all under surveillance/investigation by the fbi already.
(manafort, flynn, page, stone)i think page was even still from 2014. and flynn about the time he was released by obama. they picked up a lot of intel on trump then too. but they didn't have a warrant for him, (yet?) his name was hiidden. but in the reveals, a bunch of names started protruding.

he may not be guilty of colusion, but there are a lot of shady financing going on around all these characters, and something will come out of it.
you need to follow that documentary i posted from the dutch site. it lets you in on some of what was going on. the cae in new york that was settled and why trump fired pete bharara(?sp) at the start of his tenure. and look up the story of felix sater. it's not just rusian hacking at play.
it's coming to decades of money laundering for russian oligarchs and organized crime. and the magnitsky act which stops them using their money outside of russia. no banks outside of russia can deal with them or their money.
i think trump bacame president knowing he can pardon himself, or thought that presidents can't be prosecuted.

this is no he said/she said. that's why i say, you need to look at the EVIDENCE. :hippy:

No word about the oppressive Saudi regime, no word about the scandalous war in Yemen, no word about the open air jailed Palestinian people in Gaza, no word about the fascist Ukrainian government, and bringing democracy to Afghanistan...Good luck with that.
trump can't deal in too many things at a time. hell, he can't even be bothered to appoint people to positions that are necessary.
golf and vacations are more important.tweeting stupid shit is more important. polling numbers are more important.

watching his statements today. he's the only one who won't denounce the alt rights play in this charlottesville mess.
and of course the alt right takes this as a sign he will not do anything about them.
david duke thinks he's been given a mission from trump. it won't lead to good things if it continues.
trump hates that mr blackie was president before him. :lol1:
that's the leadership you can expect. it's 1930's germany all over again. the nationalists are in power. and the brownshirts are on the street. :-(

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dav ... mg00000009
"Not one man in a thousand has either strength of mind or goodness of heart to be an
atheist. I repeat it. Not one man in a thousand has either strength of mind or goodness of
heart to be an atheist."

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Steven Weinberg

hrmwrm
I'm Banned
I'm Banned

Post by hrmwrm » August 13th 2017 - 4:16 am

oh, hey. looky at what i found. apparently your criticism of the magnetic launch system is no longer required.
In July 2017 the system was successfully tested at sea on the USS Gerald R. Ford
see, now if YOU posted this, i could have looked and seen what you were talking about.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electroma ... nch_System

plus the EMALS system is much simpler overall. it's had a few teething pains though. I'll give you that.
they've overcome most problems before fitting them to a ship.
Compared to steam catapults, EMALS weighs less, occupies less space, requires less maintenance and manpower, is more reliable, recharges more quickly, and uses less energy. Steam catapults, which use about 1,350 lb (610 kg) of steam per launch, have extensive mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic subsystems.[7] EMALS uses no steam, which makes it suitable for the Navy's planned all-electric ships.[19]
Compared to steam catapults, EMALS can control the launch performance with greater precision, allowing it to launch more kinds of aircraft, from heavy fighter jets to light unmanned aircraft.[19] Each one of the four disk alternators in the EMALS system can deliver 29 percent more energy than a steam catapult's approximately 95 megajoules; each disk alternator can supply up to 121 megajoules.[7] The EMALS will also be more efficient than the 5-percent efficiency of steam catapults.[5]
it's a better simpler system. :cheers:
heart to be an atheist."

Steven Weinberg

dcyel
Le Freak
Le Freak

Post by dcyel » August 13th 2017 - 9:29 pm

Man, I saw what Trump said and he was denouncing ALL violence, not only the violence from the alt right but also the violence of the others.

And this was the right thing to do.All comments coming from different sites are just political games and believe me that politics are being played dirty nowadays.Zum kotzen as the Germans say.

And yes the electro magnetic system was tested successfully but its still not able to launch a heavy full pay loaded aircraft of some types.

The intelligence community just repeated what this shady security firm had stated adding no evidence what so ever, just some still unproven allegations.
And this security firm has some strange ties too...CIA and some of the democrats.

About the alleged money laundering..Deutsche Bank would be involved but Mueller has no power to get the needed files without the approval of the German Government.And let their finance secretary be the former chairman of that bank, a ruthless and hard man called Schauble.
Wouldn't you think that if there was anything fishy madame Merkel wouldn't have approved to give Mueller the needed proof as she doesn't like Trump at all?
Or did Schauble block everything?
In this last case I think that Mueller will never get anything at all as Schauble goes over dead bodies if necessary.

hrmwrm
I'm Banned
I'm Banned

Post by hrmwrm » August 14th 2017 - 1:21 am

And yes the electro magnetic system was tested successfully but its still not able to launch a heavy full pay loaded aircraft ofsome types
actually, says nothing about weight. says it can't launch with the drop tanks mounted. which could be the sling style isn't compatible with the drop tanks. anyways, it's there and they aren't turning back to a more complicated system.
it seems every time they try a new plane, they've had problems to figure out.
Man, I saw what Trump said and he was denouncing ALL violence, not only the violence from the alt right but also the violence of the others.
expected you take the nazi alt right side. everybody but trump calls it for what it was, except that asshole alex jones. and of course the alt right. most weren't from in town, and other side went to defend their city. the alt right/nazis don't stand for any good values and went to cause trouble. a few showed up in full military dress. and the one jumped in a car and ran over the defending crowd. you seriously want to defend that? nazi's? white supremacists?

The intelligence community just repeated what this shady security firm had stated adding no evidence what so ever, just some still unproven allegations.
And this security firm has some strange ties too...CIA and some of the democrats.
no they didn't just repeat. that was but only one piece of info. that came out in 2016. they were watching trumps team since 2015, when he hooked his wagon to carter page, who has been under surveillance since 2014. and then paul manafort, who was also under investigation. then flynn. also under investigation and surveillance. :lol1: you should educate yourself, as the info came way before that russian dossier. that was just an added bonus. if you think it's ONLY the dossier, then your mistaken. then donald jr's email left no doubt. hillary clinton, russians, private. :lol1:

as to the dossier itself, it was the REPUBLICANS who first asked steele to compile it, and THEN some democrats went to the same company for the same thing. the republicans were the first to want to know who was their chosen candidate. that's why ones in the know were hesitant about trump.(ryan, etc).
Mueller has no power to get the needed files without the approval of the German Government
the democratic house commitee didn't have the authority without backing from congress, but mueller does have the authority to demand the finance records of trump. hell, he's even got trumps tax returns. :lol1: especially after the banks recent run in over money laundering already.
they'll never get RUSSIAN banks to comply. but duetsche, if it wants to continue to do business in the states will comply. no german government needed.
it's not just trump,but everybody involved. manafort being the most in the spotlight right now. it's from him we learned of junior and kushners meeting with the russians. :lol1: and with the raid on his house, we'll see what evidence it brings.

funny how it's gone from just hacking all the way to money laundering. trump says he has no business IN russia, but doesn't say russia has no business with him. :hippy:
heart to be an atheist."

Steven Weinberg

dcyel
Le Freak
Le Freak

Post by dcyel » August 14th 2017 - 2:17 am

I am already well educated and maybe more than most, thank you.
Mueller has no authority in Germany and believe me the USA will seek no trouble with Germany or they will loose not only a ally but also the whole of Europe.
And without Europe the whole US domination system collapses.Even the democrats are aware of this.

Trump bashed Germany but silenced himself after a talk with Merkel knowing he went to far as Germany leads the EU nowadays.

The persons you mentioned may have been under investigation but lets wait what comes out of all this.
And "watching" Trump's team is illegal from the moment he became a presidential candidate.
Let me remind you that the CIA may not operate or let someone else operate on their behalf on US soil and the FBI may only investigate crimes and to my knowledge Trump didn't commit any as he wouldn't have been admitted into the presidential election race.

carpe
The Sharing Sith
The Sharing Sith
P2P Clients: eMule (v0.4?)
Location: Take a left at the bathroom, 3 doors down and another left...or was that a right...Is that my Beer?

Post by carpe » August 14th 2017 - 10:30 pm

hrmwrm
I'm Banned
I'm Banned

Post by hrmwrm » August 15th 2017 - 9:16 am

Mueller has no authority in Germany and believe me the USA will seek no trouble with Germany or they will loose not only a ally but also the whole of Europe.
if it means impeaching trump, merkel will give mueller the keys to the safe and tell him to lock up on the way out. :lol1: :lol1:
they've already co-operated before on the case of money laundering they were found guilty of. think it was a $41 mill. and a mortgage settlement at $7.1 bill with the usa.
they'll co-operate with mueller and the fbi. if they want to continue to do business in the usa.
And "watching" Trump's team is illegal from the moment he became a presidential candidate.
not if a warrant was issued for surveillance. they caught flynn with kislyak from kislyaks phone. when they heard the conversation, is when they asked for a reveal of who kislyak was talking to. like i said, they already have everything.

you never know who is around recording. you can hear of paul ryans woes with resurfacing private conversations.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... 938a08c6cd
it was almost a year later that the conversation surfaced. you should read it. just the first part tells the story. :cheers:
it's no conspiracy thing or like that. it was just a shocking moment for what ryan thought was a private conversation.
carpe wrote:
August 14th 2017 - 10:30 pm
He isnt going anywhere : http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/12/politics/ ... index.html
depends on what they find and how fast. the fact that there already is a grand jury impanelled does bode of a criminal investigation under way and enough evidence exists to look into it.
but then flynn and manafort are part of the investigation, and flynn IS up for something. and manafort had his house raided. so they are following the money so far.
could be bad dirt and he resigns by christmas, or he could be in for a rocky full term. it's gonna be hard with this hanging over him until it's resolved.
one way or the other.
if you look at the lawyer roster for the grand jury, it's looking like a financial criminal investigation. and manafort changed lawyers accordingly as well already.
heart to be an atheist."

Steven Weinberg

dcyel
Le Freak
Le Freak

Post by dcyel » August 15th 2017 - 8:45 pm

There is a resistance against the USA growing in Germany and Merkel already had a chance to deal with Trump but she didn't.

Instead they came to a compromise and I doubt it if Schauble as former chairman of Deutsche Bank will comply.If one takes German business away from the USA at least 150,000 American folks would be without a job.The German government isn't Volkswagen they can fine m8.
One does not issue warrants against the campaign team of a presidential candidate.This is stepping into the grey zone and can be interpreted as undermining a candidate especially when this warrants were issued by government officials supporting the other side.

carpe
The Sharing Sith
The Sharing Sith
P2P Clients: eMule (v0.4?)
Location: Take a left at the bathroom, 3 doors down and another left...or was that a right...Is that my Beer?

Post by carpe » August 15th 2017 - 9:26 pm

I'll bet 200 bucks there is never an impeachment and that he finishes his term. I'll bet another 50 he runs again and depending who the dems run wins another term.

dcyel
Le Freak
Le Freak

Post by dcyel » August 15th 2017 - 11:03 pm

Precisely what im thinking carpe. All those allegations will turn out to nothing, a bursting bubble in the end.

He might win a second term but not if the Dems finally come to their senses, clean ship, and put Sanders against him.

Return to “The Tavern”