The Saga Of Mr Noodles

A place to relax. General discussions go here.

Moderator: hrmwrm

moeke
Awesomely Animated
Awesomely Animated

Re: The Saga Of Mr Noodles

Post by moeke » December 13th 2016 - 11:40 pm

brothers ??????????????? :lol1:

hrmwrm
Discussion Mod
Discussion Mod
P2P Clients: ZZR

Post by hrmwrm » January 2nd 2017 - 12:06 am

and mr noodles says happy new year. he is wearing a little headband that those stars are attached to. and, yes, he's very tolerant. when in the right mood. :lol1:
"Not one man in a thousand has either strength of mind or goodness of heart to be an
atheist. I repeat it. Not one man in a thousand has either strength of mind or goodness of
heart to be an atheist."
--SAMUEL TAYLOR COLERIDGE.

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Steven Weinberg

moeke
Awesomely Animated
Awesomely Animated

Post by moeke » January 2nd 2017 - 12:36 am

happy new year to mr.noodles too

hrmwrm
Discussion Mod
Discussion Mod

Post by hrmwrm » June 11th 2017 - 8:03 am

well, it's now been a year since we introduced mr noodles to our home. he sleeps downstairs with my daughter overnight, since he still on occasion gets a little rambunctious and wants to wrestle with the seniors. he's quiet through the night too.
every morning he gets let up and they all have breakfast and spend the day together.
the pouncing wouldn't be bad if it weren't for fluffy and his blood mite. if he draws blood on fluffy, HE might get ill.

and fluffies problem has returned a few times. just a couple days ago he was almost incapable of walking. it comes on fast when it becomes obvious he's infected. another 2 months with tetracycline to knock it down. he was healthy about 3.5 months this last time.

so, noodles integrated just fine, he still comes and demands my office chair from me at times, and is still the sweet affectionate little cat he became a year ago.
funny little guy too. he comes to the bathroom door and wants in when I'm in there sometimes. so he jumps on the counter, next to the toilet, and starts purring and butting his head into my cheek.
along with this has come a routine with me when his ears are starting to get itchy. he comes and lets me rub in his ears with my finger and get out the dirty ear wax. i've become his personal groomer.
better than an ear infection and what happened to his other ear.

they aren't being let out at all this year, since fluffy could infect other cats in the neighbourhood too. but noodles has adapted to inside well over the winter.
heard the strangest sound going off a few weeks ago, as windows are getting opened, and other cats are coming around.
sounded like an air raid siren. so i went to investigate, and it was the neighbours cat at the basement window, with just the screen seperating noodles and it. but, he's getting better at dealing with it since.
so, nothing strange from this stray. just a loving little sweety that we are happy to have. although you need to be a cat lover to put up with his energy/play levels. he's settled a little since, but still pretty energetic. my wife thinks he might be sick whenever he has too calm a day. :-)

thanks for reading my little story. :hippy:
"Not one man in a thousand has either strength of mind or goodness of heart to be an
atheist. I repeat it. Not one man in a thousand has either strength of mind or goodness of
heart to be an atheist."

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Steven Weinberg

moeke
Awesomely Animated
Awesomely Animated

Post by moeke » June 11th 2017 - 10:59 am

good to hear all goes well

hrmwrm
Discussion Mod
Discussion Mod

Post by hrmwrm » July 17th 2017 - 3:46 am

just a couple pics i didn't post before since i came in to edit them from photobucket.
funny how a different profile can change the look. this is the real cuteness in his face.
heart to be an atheist."

Steven Weinberg

moeke
Awesomely Animated
Awesomely Animated

Post by moeke » July 17th 2017 - 9:39 am

thanks they are a lovely trio

Return to “The Tavern”