Donald Trump For President??

A place to relax. General discussions go here.

Moderator: hrmwrm

Would you vote for Donald Trump for President of the USA

Yes
26%
No
61%
Voting is pointless
13%

Total votes: 61

dcyel
Le Freak
Le Freak
P2P Clients: eMule ZZUL

Re: Donald Trump For President??

Post by dcyel » May 16th 2017 - 8:31 pm

Russia and befriended neighbours have 50% of the world oil and gas reserves m8. Fracking costs a lot more than drilling for oil and with the current crude prices its not going this well for the fracking companies. They all have big debts they cannot repay.And fracking is a disaster for the environment.
Who said Trump released classified info? The New York Times?
Operation damaging is still going on I see as its always The Washington Post and the NYT headlining all kinds of sh*t.
Just in case if Trump should be impeached: first comes the vice president, then the chairman of the senate and if both should be unavailable(sick or dead)then it can be a secretary of state. Good luck with that...

hrmwrm
Discussion Mod
Discussion Mod
P2P Clients: ZZR

Post by hrmwrm » May 16th 2017 - 9:55 pm

Russia and befriended neighbours have 50% of the world oil and gas reserves m8
if you include the whole middle east, then yah. :lol1:
saudi arabia is second after venezuela. but you didn't include neighbours at first. you said RUSSIA.
russia is 8th in reserves. they pump more, but do have less reserves.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_reserves

canada is 3rd. even we have more than the russians.
"Not one man in a thousand has either strength of mind or goodness of heart to be an
atheist. I repeat it. Not one man in a thousand has either strength of mind or goodness of
heart to be an atheist."
--SAMUEL TAYLOR COLERIDGE.

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Steven Weinberg

dcyel
Le Freak
Le Freak

Post by dcyel » May 16th 2017 - 10:37 pm

If you include fracking yes.But the frackers are all on the verge of insolvency because of the low crude oil prices.

So for most of them their song could end abruptly.

Have to correct myself. The former Soviet Union had 55% of the world pumped up oil and gas reserves and a huge reserve of all known minerals as well.
All US wars of the last 30 years were wars for oil. The USA is considered to be responsible for 20 million peoples dead since 1945.

No other country can match this, not even Saddam or any other dictator except Stalin perhaps who was even worse than Hitler.

Ever thought why the USA imposed sanctions on Venezuela while staging a so called
soft coup over there?
Yeah, oil again.
Every somewhat intelligent European knows that the so called Russian threat to Europe is bogus and created by NATO hard liners. The fear living in the Baltic States is partly created by their own past behaviour.When the Soviet Union collapsed and they got their independence back the first thing they did was driving out the majority of ethnic Russians who lived there for decades and stealing their possessions now crying rape.

I only hope dumb Trump can come to a understanding and settlement with Russia on geo politics and make a end to this bloody Syrian proxy war the west and its local allies are waging over there.

hrmwrm
Discussion Mod
Discussion Mod

Post by hrmwrm » May 17th 2017 - 3:49 am

fracking is 2/3 of well cost. which is why the americans are drilling, but not fracking. you need some work to hold leases.
fracking before the bottom dropped on prices got america to the point of being a net exporter, instead of an importer.
(i don't think highly of fracking either. i think it should be banned. we have earthquakes here we never had before.)
whether fracked or not, a reserve is a reserve. why do you think exxon was in russia? their expertise in fracking.

and if you think russia is not a threat to europe, just look at the ukraine and the take over of the crimean.
putin has expansionist dreams. nothing more than he would like than to take a few countries over.
he is a military dictator. he cares for himself, and his few oligarch friends and family.
he took over russia for family and friends to get rich. he went from a lowly kgb agent to a multi billionaire.
he's a corrupt individual, and should be removed too. just take a look at anybody who criticizes him. they end up dead.
the world is going to shit with greed and corruption fueled by the putins and trumps of this world.
"Not one man in a thousand has either strength of mind or goodness of heart to be an
atheist. I repeat it. Not one man in a thousand has either strength of mind or goodness of
heart to be an atheist."

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Steven Weinberg

hrmwrm
Discussion Mod
Discussion Mod

Post by hrmwrm » May 17th 2017 - 4:35 am

now it comes out that trump asked comey to drop the flynn investigation. that's obstruction of justice.
WOW. i think this is the final thing. you don't have to wait for the outcome of any investigation now. that alone is enough.
the isrealis aren't happy about him passing their intelligence to the russians. they'll be glad he's gone too.
heart to be an atheist."

Steven Weinberg

dcyel
Le Freak
Le Freak

Post by dcyel » May 17th 2017 - 9:17 pm

You forgot to mention that a soft revolution funded by the USA and performed by fascists created the Ukraine situation.The first thing the new fascist government ordered was to forbid the Russian language in education and all government institutions. This was a bridge to far for the people of Eastern Ukraine which are almost all native and ethnic Russians who started to resist. The answer was sending the Ukrainian army to drive them off which resulted in more than a million refugees fleeing to Russia but a few thousands tried to resist.No country will let its own countrymen get slaughtered so Russia intervened and defeated the Ukrainian army.
The Crimea is another story. Russian elite marines and other military personnel estimated at about 22000 were already there before the Maidan coup.
Most folks living in the peninsula are ethnic Russians, about two thirds are, and their leaders called for a referendum whether to stay in the Ukraine or for annexation to Russia. The outcome was a overwhelming victory for the pro Russia side with about 80% of pro Russia voters.This with 96% of the people living there actually voting.
he's a corrupt individual, and should be removed too. just take a look at anybody who criticizes him. they end up dead.
Not quite m8.There is a opposition in Russia also heavily supported by the west.The only thing not done is the Chechnya situation.But note that a few thousands of Chechens are fighting with ISIS and the whole region is radicalised.

But all those who know to much about Hillary end up dead too, 56 until now.
now it comes out that trump asked comey to drop the flynn investigation. that's obstruction of justice.
No its not.Trump can ask but not force anyone to drop a investigation but he can sack the guy.
And you know what? Its perfectly legal to do so as he can sack any official he wants except for judges and prosecutors.

I would advise you to compare the information you read or see with what you can find on the net and make a judgement afterwards.

patrickmiami
Phantom VIP
Phantom VIP
P2P Clients: MorphXT

Post by patrickmiami » May 18th 2017 - 2:01 am

What's wrong with you dcyel, can you see what Trump did to this country already?

dcyel
Le Freak
Le Freak

Post by dcyel » May 18th 2017 - 2:22 am

I know what he did with Obama care and im not happy about it m8.
But Obama triggered the bank meltdown by bleeding Fannies and Freddies and some other mortgage banks to bankruptcy to fund his care making a huge amount of folks homeless.And yes the fed took some measures to lighten the pain afterwards but a lot of damage was done already.
I am not happy with Trump but still think he's a that better than Hillary especially with the loom of a nuclear war around the corner.
Yes, he's a bully and maybe not fit at all to be president but what worries me more are the skimpy ultra conservatives surrounding him.
You have to consider he's totally ignorant about politics and needs time to adjust but nobody is willing to give him this time it seems.

Well, you folks elected him and as long there is no kind of Watergate scandal emerging you folks will have to live with him and make the best of it.

hrmwrm
Discussion Mod
Discussion Mod

Post by hrmwrm » May 18th 2017 - 9:51 am

you are deluded dcyel. wow. the whole mortgage scandal came down on bush as he ended his term. obama was left to clean the mess up.
you keep listening to the russians, cause you're beginning to sound a lot like trump and putin. :lol1:
even though trump made president, the black guy is still better. :hippy:
heart to be an atheist."

Steven Weinberg

dcyel
Le Freak
Le Freak

Post by dcyel » May 18th 2017 - 8:24 pm

I do not listen to anyone m8. Im just gathering facts. The banking crisis did start under Bush but funding the Obama care caused mortgage banks to tumble as no other bank, they were all scared and in need for funds, would back them up or loan them any money. Even not on the short term, no one could have seen this coming.
There were still banks filing for bankruptcy when Obama was already in function for three years.How do you think Obama funded his care anyway?
Not with the contributions of those who subscribed m8 but partly with tax money and partly loans he got from some banks the fed also had to rescue later on.
But tell this to the homeless made folks...

hrmwrm
Discussion Mod
Discussion Mod

Post by hrmwrm » May 19th 2017 - 3:04 am

just wow dcyel. i wouldn't know where to start or end replying. (you have to listen to someone, else your just making shit up.)
maybe patrickmiami can make sense of it.
seriously, you have to stop listening to either russian or fake news.

what your saying sounds just like alex jones' i hate obama rant.
was clinton involved in child prostitution too?
here, sign up for this.
https://impeachdonaldtrumpnow.org/ :-)
heart to be an atheist."

Steven Weinberg

dcyel
Le Freak
Le Freak

Post by dcyel » May 19th 2017 - 8:41 pm

:lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

No m8.Fake news is what some make of it. Enough fake news in the main stream media and Alex Jones ?

Do not believe much of what he's spouting. That man has a secret agenda but Wikileaks I find more creditable and there are some sites accused by the msm to spout conspiracy theories which are proved to be right for at least 90% after a while. And that's frightening sometimes on how accurate they were.
Those sites also bring verified news no msm media are reporting and believe me, most governments would like to see them blocked or even see them disappearing.Nobody funds them so they have to survive on donations or selling some books written by their own journalists.

The only Russian outlet I visit is RT and only for their agreeable lay out and some news about Russia one never finds anywhere else.

Return to “The Tavern”