Boris447, haven't heard from you in a long time! use this
Code: Select all
Microsoft Activation Script v0.7 Stable-P2P
Description: Microsoft Activation Script.cmd Windows and Office Activator, Open Source and clean from Antivirus Detection.
This script is the merger of previous scripts which are, W10 Digital License Activation Script; W10 LTSB 2015 Digital License Activation Script; Online KMS Activation Script; Digital + KMS Preactivation Script + (Added KMS38 Activation)
These previous scripts are now discontinued and from now on i’ll only work on “Microsoft Activation Script”.
# Windows 10 Digital License Activation:
- Digital License (HWID) is a permanent activation for your system Hardware, it means once
activated, you'll always automatically get a digital license, even after system reinstall,
although you'll have to connect to internet once to get license after reinstall.
- You can establish all supported editions, Digital license in your system.
To easily establish HWID for all the editions, you can use Change W10 Edition Option.
- This activation does not install any files in your system.
- For Successful Instant Activation,The Windows Update Service and Internet Must be Enabled.
If you are running it anyway then system will auto-activate later when you enable the
Windows update service and Internet.
- Use of VPN, and privacy, anti spy tools, privacy-based hosts and firewall's rules
may cause (due to blocking of some MS servers) problems in successful Activation.
- You may see an Error about 'Blocked key' or other errors in activation process.
Note that reasons behind these errors are either above mentioned reasons or corrupt
system files or rarely MS server problem.
'Blocked key' error appears because system couldn't contact MS servers for activation,
This script activation process actually doesn't use any Blocked Keys.
- In same hardware, after activation, if user reinstall the same windows edition from a
'Retail (Consumer)' Windows 10 ISO then system will auto activate at first online contact,
but in case of 'VL (Business)' Windows 10 ISO, User will have to insert that windows
edition Retail/OEM key to activate the system if user doesn't want to activate again
using this script.
# Windows 10 /Server KMS38 Activation:
- KMS38 Activation means activate windows 10 till 2038. Its not permanent and after windows
reinstall user have to run this activation again.
- Unlike Digital License, KMS38 doesn't need internet or enabled windows update service at
the time of activation.
- No files will be stored in system in order to keep Activation.
- If you are planning to use KMS38 along with 180 days kms for office, in that case, first
apply KMS38 and after that use any KMS38 compatiable kms activator.
- KMS38 Activation will clear KMS IP and Port, hense use any office activator after applying
- System may restart to complete activation, so save your work before continue.
(If windows is 180 days kms activated, in that case to fix KMS38 activtaion script
automatically uses slmgr /rearm , hense a restart is needed.)
# Online KMS Activation:
- Online KMS Activation method is 100% clean from antivirus detections.
- This activator script is based on @abbodi1406's KMS_VL_ALL (standalone Activate-Local.cmd)
Script is modified to work with Multi Kms server's and server's renewal task.
(See creadits for more details)
- This activator skips activation of any permanently activated product and KMS38 activation.
- KMS activates Windows and Office for 180 Days (For core/ProWMC Editions it is 30 to 45 Days)
- This activator provides instant global activation in Win 8.1 and later, it means in case of
later installed/changed office product (except office 2010), Windows edition change,
Date change, hardware change, etc, system will automatically activate if online.
You don't need to run the activator again.
- This activator includes most stable kms server's (6+) list. Server selection process is
fully automatic. You don't need to worry about server's availability.
- If you only want to activate for 180 days, and don't want any activator's remnants in your
system then first activate and after that use complete uninstall option. (To remove used
server name from the system)
(but i recommened you to not use complete uninstall option because server name is only
registered in registry, there is no file created for it, this registered server name can be
useful incase of automatic reactivation of when you change office license, change
windows edition or system hardware or any other cause of activation failure)
- For lifetime activation use create renewal task option (requires internet atleast once every
This renewal task main purpose it to renew Online KMS servers, not reactivation, system
automatically renew activation if online with registered server.
This renewal task creates a weekly scheduled task (runs only if internet is connected) to
renew KMS Server's and create required files in C:\Windows\Online_KMS_Activation_Script
- If your system date is incorrect (beyond 6 months) and you are offline, in that case system
will deactivate, but will automatically activate if you just correct the system date.
- Why should you choose Online KMS Activation method when you can easily have offline
The main benefit of Online kms is that it is 100% clean from any av's detection, where as
all offline kms activator have av's detection.
so if you or someone in your circle have difficulties in managing av's exclusion for KMS
and want to get rid of false positives or like to have a 100% clean system then you should
# Extract $OEM$ folder (Preactivated Windows Install):
- In case of Online KMS preactivation (separately or with Digital license or with KMS38) it'll
create two scheduled task and two .cmd files in C:\Windows\Online_KMS_Activation_Script
After first internet contact, one scheduled task will run a .cmd file and after successfully
registering the KMS server, one task and a .cmd file both will auto delete themselves,
and will only leave one task and one .cmd file to run weekly for lifetime.
- In case of Online KMS + Digital license,
online kms will totally skip Windows activation but will register the KMS for other products,
and all later installed Volume (VL) products (office) will auto activate when online.
In case of Online KMS + KMS38,
online kms will not skip Windows activation but skip KMS38 activation, and will register the
KMS for other products, and all later installed Volume (VL) products (office) will auto
activate when online.
- To make Preactivated Windows installation, Do the following things.
Extract the $OEM$ Folder.
Now copy this $OEM$ folder to "sources" folder in the Windows installation media (iso/usb).
The directory will appear like this. iso/usb: \sources\$OEM$
Now use this iso/usb to install Windows and it'll auto activate at first Internet contact.
# Supported Products:
Digital License / KMS38:
Windows 10 -
Core (N) (Digital License/KMS38)
CoreCountrySpecific (Digital License/KMS38)
CoreSingleLanguage (Digital License/KMS38)
Education (N) (Digital License/KMS38)
Enterprise (N) (Digital License/KMS38)
EnterpriseS (N) (LTSB 2015) (Digital License)
EnterpriseS (N) (LTSB 2016) (Digital License/KMS38)
EnterpriseS (N) (LTSC 2019) (KMS38)
Professional (N) (Digital License/KMS38)
ProfessionalEducation (N) (Digital License/KMS38)
ProfessionalWorkstation (N) (Digital License/KMS38)
ServerRdsh (Digital License/KMS38)
ServerStandard (Core) (KMS38)
ServerDatacenter (Core) (KMS38)
ServerSolution (Core) (KMS38)
Windows 7 (Pro/Enterprise/Embedded)
Windows Server 2008R2/2012/2012R2/2016/2019
Office (VL) 2010/2013/2016/2019
Microsoft Activation Script 0.1_BETA First release.
- Microsoft Activation Script.cmd
[Windows /server and Office Activator, Open Source and clean from Antivirus Detection]
- This script is the merger of my previous scripts which are,
W10 Digital License Activation Script
W10 LTSB 2015 Digital License Activation Script
Online KMS Activation Script
Digital + KMS Preactivation Script
(Added KMS38 Activation)
(KMS38 + Online KMS Preactivation)
(Plus many improvements overall)
These previous scripts are now discontinued and from now on I'll only work on
"Microsoft Activation Script"
Release Names: microsoft-activation-script-v0-7-stable-p2p
Size: 11 MB
Code: Select all