In Memory Of Adam Kowalchuk -

Request a new Signature or avatar, as well as renders, stock images, wallpapers, etc.

Moderator: MarrowMan

Calico Jack
Supporter
Supporter

Re: In Memory Of Adam Kowalchuk -

Post by Calico Jack » November 30th 2011 - 4:45 pm

Sory for your loss mate...

carpe
The Sharing Sith
The Sharing Sith
P2P Clients: eMule (v0.4?)
Location: Take a left at the bathroom, 3 doors down and another left...or was that a right...Is that my Beer?

Post by carpe » November 30th 2011 - 8:39 pm

Thanks CJ :jrc:

Just want you all to know that Adam's friends and family appreciate these creations very much :yes: Our little remembrance get together is this saturday so if anyone else can whip up something it'll be on display for everyone.

carpe
The Sharing Sith
The Sharing Sith
P2P Clients: eMule (v0.4?)
Location: Take a left at the bathroom, 3 doors down and another left...or was that a right...Is that my Beer?

Post by carpe » December 3rd 2011 - 6:42 am

Hi Guys and girls,
I'm making the DVD and picture board for Adam's remembrance celebration tomorrow right now and i just wanted to take a second to thank those that made an image again. They were all very well done and captured Adam very well. Many people are and will be touched by them on a personal level. We play alot of games and comps here but this is work that will actually be appreciated and remembered in the real world. Art can truly convey and inspire alot of emotion and I'm glad you took the time to do something special.

Thanks again :nwL:

R.I.P. Adam.

I'll see if i can upload the DVD I'm making somewhere if anyone cares to view it.

Return to “GFX Requests”