[Req] [Movie] Project X (1987)

Can't find the file you're looking for ? Then ask for it in this section.
Both ed2k and DDL requests allowed.

Moderator: Admins

mcveyclan

[Req] [Movie] Project X (1987)

Post by mcveyclan » November 24th 2019 - 10:20 am

Project X (1987) with Mathew Broderick & Helen Hunt. Preferably in standard def BR aprox 1gb size but anything will do. I need it to complete my planet of the apes collection since they tied it in with the last ape movie when they found Virgil living in the ski lodge.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093793/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_4

Krakow
P2P Clients: eMule

Re: [Req] [Movie] Project X (1987)

Post by Krakow » November 25th 2019 - 3:05 am

Virgil in Project X is a CHIMP, Virgil in Battle For The Planet Of The Apes is an ORANG UTAN. How do you link these 2 movies????? lol

mcveyclan

Post by mcveyclan » November 26th 2019 - 8:31 am

I beg to differ, but you need to watch "War of the Plant of the Apes" again. When the apes are traveling through the mountains to attack the human fort they find an old (Chimp) living in the ski lodge. He only goes by the name "Bad Ape" and all he knows about Apes is he is the last who escaped from the San Diego with his stuffed toy alligator. They recognize him as an intelligent ape but not one of their own. They never call him Virgil in the movie and the toy doesn't have Virgil written on the bottom (probably due to copy-rite issues). It's one of those things hidden in alot of movies like easter eggs, most people don't notice it unless told to look for it. Like a camera zoom on a phone before it rings or a flash of the door before someone knocks, Their subtle but there if you watch.

Krakow
P2P Clients: eMule

Post by Krakow » November 27th 2019 - 1:10 am

mcveyclan, it was a joke. I was referring to the last film in the Roddy McDowall series "Battle For The Planet Of The Apes", as I don't do reboots!! lmao, please don't have a coronary bud.

mcveyclan

Post by mcveyclan » November 27th 2019 - 10:42 pm

No offense intended, I'm just explaining my reasoning. Most younger people today only watch movies for the special effects and destruction scenes. In the end they seem to miss out on the story in the script. Sometimes if they watch it over again they realize it's not just counting how many zombies you can rack up for points. Try watching "Man from Earth" and listen to the story being told, or watch "SG Atlantis" 4x01 where the city is adrift in space through an asteroid belt and read the markings on the space suits when they are fixing the engines, or watch "The 9th Configuration" and follow the story between Killer Kane and the Astronaut inmate. Most people just watch for the crash-bang-boom and miss the story and the little details added for laffs. Back in the 70's I once sat in a theater and watched all 5 original ape movies back to back on the big screen, even though I had already seen them hundreds of times before. Classics are great but there's no harm in reboots, Directors have more control now a days and they just want to film their story without some prude sitting in a viewing booth saying ohh no you can't show that you have to change this before we let you show it. I used to watch "Saturn 3" just for the shower scene no I watch it as a movie when I see it.

Dazzer-Do-1
Apparition
Apparition
P2P Clients: eMule v0.50a

Post by Dazzer-Do-1 » November 28th 2019 - 10:34 pm

mcveyclan….is this what your looking for Project X 1987 Helen Hunt Xvid.avi  [1.56 Gb]

mcveyclan

Post by mcveyclan » November 29th 2019 - 8:30 pm

That's the one, Thanks.

Return to “Requests”