So what happend on 9/11 ?

Xin's conspiracy forum, alternative history, sudo-science, philosophy, politics and many other interesting topics.

Moderator: Ingolf

What happened on 9/11, in your opinion? Why are the world at war?

Seems terrorists flew planes into WTC.
8%
It was an inside job, made by the US government.
4%
It was a discovered terrorist attack that got exploited.
8%
It was all orchestrated by the US government, to convince the population to go to war.
12%
Terrorists flew planes into WTC.
42%
The building contained explosives. Why isnt that investigated?
27%

Total votes: 26

Ingolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
P2P Clients: eMule Morph

So what happend on 9/11 ?

Post by Ingolf » September 11th 2010 - 11:49 pm

Its today 9 years ago, exactly.

The terrible event in New York City.

A lot of speculation has been going on since. Who was behind, how did it happen, why the aftermath? How was it possible, why are so much information missing from the government ?

Alot of opinions, feel free to express yours.

And dont mind bother in participating in the vote :hippy:

What ever stand you have on this, please try to be objective, and provide sources for your claims. Hope that will keep the debate fair.

laura
Supporter
Supporter
P2P Clients: eMule (v0.4?)

Re: So what happend on 9/11 ?

Post by laura » September 11th 2010 - 11:55 pm

the thing is no matter how many things uve seen or heard will we ever know the truth :hmm:

thnx to legend

tHEbaSsMAn
Phantom
Phantom
P2P Clients: eMule (v0.6b)

Post by tHEbaSsMAn » September 12th 2010 - 12:30 am

always go for the obvious answer...imo

Even though the US have many reasons to take control of the middle east, i can think of a million other ways to persuade
the US population to go to war.

I believe a terrorist mind is capable of doing this, not any civilized man....

twue
All Star
All Star

Post by twue » September 12th 2010 - 12:53 am

:yt:

dukster64
Phantom VIP
Phantom VIP

Post by dukster64 » September 12th 2010 - 3:33 am

I agree - well said TBM :thumbup2:

Ingolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ingolf » September 12th 2010 - 5:09 am

So u believe men i a cave plotting this attack, against the most sophisticated nation in the world, succeeded with 75% of their targets?

The North tower was hit first, head on, the south tower was hit slighty to the right side, resulting in a huge fireball outside the building. Yet, which building fell first?

Can you explain to me how a steel frame building can collapse (building 7) due to fire? This is the first time ever, in history. This building was not even hit by an airplane.
http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/analysi ... fires.html

How could the collapse of building 7 happen in free fall, when the frame was made of steel?
http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/analysi ... efall.html

How was it possible to navigate thru the lightpole jungle towards Pentagon, without the aircraft catching fire, until impact?
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/american_7 ... sible.html

Did FBI really point their finger at Bin Laden, solely because they found an passport, belonging to Satam Al Suqami on the streets below WTC ?
http://911research.wtc7.net/disinfo/dec ... sport.html

Suqami was on the airplane that hit the north tower. The plane was completely absorbed into the building, and yet the passport of Suqami survived this impact, passing thru(?) the building and landed in pristine condition on the streets below Wtc ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satam_al-Suqami

So, the official theory is saying that the passport of Suqami survived the impact, but the flight recorders (black boxes) did not?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_consp ... _recorders

:roll:
:no:

The thing is, when you start digging around a bit, you soon realize that the Official Story cannot be 100 % true, due to lack of evidence, and in worst cases, due to misunderstading/misdirection of fundamental physics. The worst thing is the evidence which could give us any hints of if explosives was used, are already disregarded off. They simply no longer exist.
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?ti ... ade_Center

Why wouldnt it be possible for terrorists to plant explosives in the buildings prior to the attack? It surely is possible, as history shows. Why isnt those leads worth investigating?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_World ... er_bombing

Why not kill any kind of conspiracy theory about to what hit Pentagon, by releasing the videos from the nearby hotel surveillance camera?
http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/ev ... otage.html

How can the media agree on 1 villain within hours after the attacks, when not even CIA or FBI had come to any official conclusion ?

When it came to an official investigation, why did President (George W. Bush), and the Vice-president (Richard Cheney) BOTH refuse to testify under oath ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_Commission

Did you notice the lack of democracy involved in the last question?

I can go on and on...
It stinks ... ::-(:

Ingolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ingolf » September 12th 2010 - 6:58 am

tHEbaSsMAn wrote:always go for the obvious answer...imo

Even though the US have many reasons to take control of the middle east, i can think of a million other ways to persuade
the US population to go to war.
You would need some kind of event, that would trigger concent about your actions.
So.. there you have it... shown high in the sky like a world puppet show.... for every camera to catch... the most perfect opportunity?
tHEbaSsMAn wrote:I believe a terrorist mind is capable of doing this, not any civilized man....
So do i believe, but would also believe a civilized (greedy) company/individual would do whatever it takes for them to grow/expand... History speaks of nothing else. Why should 9/11 be any different?

Question is, who made a profit on this? Or was it really something that got destroyed that should never be in the open in the first place... like the Enron scandal ?
http://www.wtc7.net/articles/kimball/th ... raper.html
that actually saved some people alot of money?

tHEbaSsMAn
Phantom
Phantom
P2P Clients: eMule (v0.6b)

Post by tHEbaSsMAn » September 12th 2010 - 8:28 am

I still believe it was an act of terrorism.

Untill the end of time, people, even American Citizens, will keep questioning:

9/11
The JFK
Landing on the Moon
Elvis
Area51
a.s.o.

We will never know for sure.

If you believe it was the US government or Elvis is still alive....
Just remember that it's because of democracy, you have the freedom of mind and speech.
:cheers:

.:TBM:.

Ingolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ingolf » September 12th 2010 - 7:14 pm

tHEbaSsMAn wrote:I still believe it was an act of terrorism.
Looking up the word terrorism, tells you this:
ter·ror·ism
   /ˈtɛrəˌrɪzəm/ Show Spelled[ter-uh-riz-uhm]
–noun
the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, esp. for political purposes.
the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.
a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.
Source

I totally agree with you. It was terrorism.
tHEbaSsMAn wrote:Untill the end of time, people, even American Citizens, will keep questioning:

9/11
The JFK
Landing on the Moon
Elvis
Area51
a.s.o.
That might be, but this thread is solely about 9/11 opinions.
tHEbaSsMAn wrote:We will never know for sure.

If you believe it was the US government or Elvis is still alive....
I don't. All I'm saying is that the Official Story the US government came about, is filled with flaws, and numerous suspecious incidents, which are NOT investigated. Why? This is after all the worst terrorism attack in the US, but its not worth fully investigating? You gotta raise an eyebrow here?
tHEbaSsMAn wrote:Just remember that it's because of democracy, you have the freedom of mind and speech.
:cheers:

.:TBM:.
And remember that this democracy is based on capitalism. What kind of result do you expect from that?
:hippy:

Asimov Tesla 81
Phantom VIP
Phantom VIP
P2P Clients: eMule 0.50a - Xtreme 8.0

Post by Asimov Tesla 81 » September 13th 2010 - 12:35 am

Ingolf wrote:
I don't. All I'm saying is that the Official Story the US government came about, is filled with flaws, and numerous suspecious incidents, which are NOT investigated. Why? This is after all the worst terrorism attack in the US, but its not worth fully investigating? You gotta raise an eyebrow here?
Ingolf raises a good point, There was so much misdirection and "smoke and mirrors" regarding the events of 9/11, you can't help but wonder.

History tells us that the US is not above dirty politics and cover ups to achieve it's political aims........

The US sank it own warship to get the vietnam war started.

The US devised the 9/11 plan back in the 1960's as a theoretical war game with possible real-world applications, they called it "Operation Northwoods" It' was seriously considered as an option for an invasion of Cuba.

The war on terror has provided the the star wars defence program with the 10's of billions of dollars it needed to continue, before 911 the star wars program was circling the drain with a massive multi-billion dollar budget decifit, the post 911 military spending budget fixed that problem nicely.

The official story regarding the pentagon incident claims that the flight path the plane took brought it into two seperate restricted air-spaces, first the white house air-space, then pentagon air-space, both air-spaces protected by the most advanced anti-aircraft systems on the planet (they like to boast about that particular fact on the whitehouse website)
It seems highly suspicious that both anti-aircraft systems failed on that particular day and seems even stranger that the most CCTV-ed building on earth (the pentagon) has failed to release any video of the incident, 5 still frames of footage showing just an explosion is not enough to convince me and planes don't just vapourise on impact leaving next to no evidence of their existence. Where did the other wreckage that was on site come from?? It didn't come from the alleged plane, it was from something much smaller, and not one black-box out of four recovered???? unless the plane crashes directly into the top of an active volcano or is several miles down on the ocean floor (which has happened before) the black-box is gonna be recovered.

All four disappearing???

I call shenanigans....................

(Just my opinions on facts which deserve closer scrutiny. :whistle: )
Thanks to dukster64 for my rockin' sig & av!!!

Ingolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ingolf » September 13th 2010 - 1:19 am

Asimov Tesla 81 wrote:The US sank it own warship to get the vietnam war started.
Gulf of Tonkin
Fact or fiction ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_Incident
I vote 'fact'
Asimov Tesla 81 wrote:The US devised the 9/11 plan back in the 1960's as a theoretical war game with possible real-world applications, they called it "Operation Northwoods" It' was seriously considered as an option for an invasion of Cuba..
They discussed how passenger air planes brought down by US missiles could be blaimed on Cuba, to infringe a war against Cuba:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
I vote 'fact'
Damn! The FBI claims credid for it. Look at the data, or visit FBI where they admit it themselves.
Asimov Tesla 81 wrote:The war on terror has provided the the star wars defence program with the 10's of billions of dollars it needed to continue, before 911 the star wars program was circling the drain with a massive multi-billion dollar budget decifit, the post 911 military spending budget fixed that problem nicely.

The official story regarding the pentagon incident claims that the flight path the plane took brought it into two seperate restricted air-spaces, first the white house air-space, then pentagon air-space, both air-spaces protected by the most advanced anti-aircraft systems on the planet (they like to boast about that particular fact on the whitehouse website)
It seems highly suspicious that both anti-aircraft systems failed on that particular day and seems even stranger that the most CCTV-ed building on earth (the pentagon) has failed to release any video of the incident, 5 still frames of footage showing just an explosion is not enough to convince me and planes don't just vapourise on impact leaving next to no evidence of their existence.
Once again you hit the nail. The officials tells us that everything got vaporised on impact, yet it was possible to identify every passanger by DNA:
http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/bodies.html

Asimov Tesla 81 wrote:Where did the other wreckage that was on site come from?? It didn't come from the alleged plane, it was from something much smaller, and not one black-box out of four recovered???? unless the plane crashes directly into the top of an active volcano or is several miles down on the ocean floor (which has happened before) the black-box is gonna be recovered.

All four disappearing???
They didnt disappear, its not public information. Once again its classified, due to military security.... lol
http://911research.wtc7.net/planes/evid ... boxes.html

I think... you gotta be a bit blue-eyed or maybe in denial, if you can disregard these facts.

Yes i provoke you people that say it was a sole act of terrorism, because u have not provided any facts that will substantiate your facts.

Dig deeper....

The lies will make you mad.... but the truth will piss you off.

Ionut
Phantom
Phantom
P2P Clients: eMule (v0.50a) [MorphXT v12.6]

Post by Ionut » September 13th 2010 - 1:34 am

:kuku: :kuku: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :kuku: :hmm: :hmm:

Return to “The Xin-Files”