eRightSoft Super © (convert or play Multimedia files)

Audio and Video freeware
Thanx-4-Shr'n
Phantom VIP
Phantom VIP

eRightSoft Super © (convert or play Multimedia files)

Post by Thanx-4-Shr'n » June 15th 2010 - 11:44 pm

If you need a simple, yet very efficient tool to convert (encode) or play any Multimedia file,
without reading manuals or spending long hours training, then SUPER © is all you need.
It is a Multimedia Encoder and a Multimedia Player, easy-to-use with 1 simple click.

Homepage: http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html
Download.helper (believe me you need this to figure out how to get to the download link: http://www.erightsoft.com/dlhelp.html

I stumbled across this free program because I had an issue with a 13GB 1080P HD film I downloaded, it would play fine on the PC but through my HD network player it was unwatchable, all pixelated and green blocks. I hadn't had any issues with any other film.
So I tried most of the pro converters out there (from the usual stores) to re-encode it from h264 to avi but none worked well.
MKV to AVI converter
Amadis video converter
iSkysoft video converter
Bink and Smacker Rad video tools
MKV2Vob
To name a few, but the quality was really poor even though the end results were about 20gb. Anyway, I saw a similar question posted on another forum where the guy replied to his own post that he ended up using super, so I went looking for it.
This did the job perfectly, comes with all it's own codecs so I re-encoded the video from h264 to h264 and the audio from DTS to AC3 and ended up with a 10gb file that looks and sounds the same but actually works in my network HD player. :thumbup2:

dukster64
Phantom VIP
Phantom VIP

Re: eRightSoft Super © (convert or play Multimedia files)

Post by dukster64 » June 16th 2010 - 12:45 am

Super is a very handy tool - thanks for the post :thumbup2:

Return to “Audio/Video Freeware”