A modern, open source cross platform software to produce DVD images.
Create DVDs with menus and chapters in a simple yet professional way
The main functions of the DVD specification are implemented in the software. For example, you can create a DVD in any supported format, with various menus, with directional buttons, videos with chapters and set sections of videos to play.
http://opendvdproducer.jonata.orgEdit and generate DVDs on any platform: Ubuntu, Mac or Windows.
- You can create static menus with any sound you want. Or you can use some special video as animated menu.
- "Point and click" the buttons you want to create, and you have a real time preview of them. Also, you can set the directions the remote control will take.
- There is no need to use some external converter. Open DVD Producer is able to convert from any kind of known video format.
- Want to play at some point in the video? No problem, you can set chapter marks directly on the timeline, and also set segmented pieces of video.
- Generate MD5 after the ISO is ready for integrity check.
- The DDP® can be generated for large production (specification version 2.00)
- You can set the background image or video. The color and opacity of buttons highlight. Set the buttons directions directly on the screen.
- It is possible to set the video resolution. Also, you can set chapter marks in a visual way, with frame-by-frame accuracy.
opendvdproducer_16.11.exe.7z [84.20 Mb] https://github.com/jonata/opendvdproduc ... .11.exe.7z|/
opendvdproducer_16.11.app.zip [62.09 Mb] https://github.com/jonata/opendvdproduc ... 11.app.zip|/
[ Add all 2 links to your ed2k client ]